FABLINE is the standard model for the removal of noxious gas at the production level. It is available in three sizes and can be optimally adapted to the requirements of a pilot line. In addition, it can be adapted to a complete production plant. With several thousand installed dry-bed absorption systems worldwide, the FABLINE is the ideal model thanks to the proprietary CLEANSORB® granules. Its integrated safety and efficiency cover a wide range of process applications:
Plasma Etching, CVD, ALD, Ion Implantation and CIGS Photovoltaics.
- Passive operating principle, does not require electricity, heating, fuel or water
- Built from corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel and high quality, trustworthy components
- Automated routines for pressure-hold testing and inert gas purging simplify column-change
- Wide range of configurations and options, including integrated blower
- Available as SEMI-S2 compliant version with redundant safety features
We will be happy to answer specific questions you might have – please call us or send us an e-mail.