CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS AG聲明稿
針對第三方指控 CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS AG銷售至亞洲地區之CLEANSORB® 廢氣處 理系列產品回應如下
- 針對離子植入相關製程以及部份半導體相關製程, CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS AG自
- 1995年起,即使用200L (實測195L)和70L的標準空桶來塡裝廢氣處理用之粉劑.
- 化學粉劑充填的量乃依據客戶所提供之製程參數,在規範之(a)使用時間, (b)排放標
- 準以及(c)安全係數考量下予以充填足量的粉劑 .
- 將200L空桶填滿從來不是生產規格 , 因而 “部分充填” 的說法是蓄意誤導且不負
- CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS AG及其合作夥伴專注於矽及半導體相關工業已逾三十
- 年. CLEANSORB®系列產品在處理AsH3相關廢氣的效能上有著難與匹敵的績效
CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS AG 声明稿
针对第三方指控CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS AG销售至亚洲地区之
- 针对离子植入相关制程以及部分半导体相关制程,CS CLEAN SOLUTIONSAG自1995年起,即使用200L(实测195L)和70L的标准空桶来填装废 气处理用之粉剂
- 将200L空桶填满从来不是生产规格,因而“部分充填”的说法是蓄意误导且不负责 任的
- CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS AG及其合作伙伴专注于矽及半导体相关工业已逾三十年,CLEANSORB®系列产品在处理AsH3相关废气的效能上有着难与匹敌的绩效
- 如有任何疑问欢迎与我们或中国及台湾地区之合作伙伴Zillion-Tek联系,谢谢 !
CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS Partner CLANET Inc. Inaugurates Service and Refill Center in Yongin, Korea.
Much has been achieved since the foundation of CLANET Inc. in April, 2017. In June 2018, CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS sales and service partner for Korea moved into a new building in Yongin. The new facility includes office space and a 200m2 service area for the refilling and refurbishment of returned CLEANSORB dry bed absorber columns.
Situated within one hour’s drive from the major semiconductor manufacturing plants in Korea, the new CLANET facility in Yongin is ideally located to serve its semiconductor, photovoltaic and FPD customers.
With many years of experience in the field of dry bed scrubber technology, Refill Center Manager Mr. Kim says that the facility is well equipped to support the requirements of a HVM market such as Korea. Having visited the new center in August 2018, Silvia Sprenger, Head of After-Sales Operations at CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS in Ismaning, Germany, was impressed by the competence and motivation of the CLANET team and predicts a flourishing business in the years to come.
CLEANSORB® dry bed chemisorber technology is used to convert hazardous exhaust gases and liquid precursors from semiconductor processes to solid by-products. The scrubbing reaction is fully passive and does not generate waste water. Our customers avail of a worldwide network of local service centers for refilling of expended CLEANSORB columns.
Modernization of CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS Refill Facility in Ismaning
Ismaning, January 2018CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS AG recently announced the opening of a new facility for the refurbishment and service of waste gas treatment columns. Opening of the modernized facility at its Ismaning (Munich) headquarters follows successful completion of a 12-month trial phase.
Unused process gases and hazardous by-products from plasma etch, CVD and similar semiconductor processes must be removed efficiently and safely from exhaust lines to ensure safety of personnel and compliance with regulatory emission standards. For over 30 years, users of the CLEANSORB® range of dry scrubber products in Germany, Austria and Switzerland have enjoyed a comprehensive maintenance package comprising a unique take-back and disposal service for the spent absorber material. Similar customer support is available in other countries through the CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS network of local service centres.
Expansion of the service centre at the Munich facility was necessary to increase throughput and keep pace with the steady growth in semiconductor research and processing in recent years, particularly in the III-V sector. The modernized facility has been re-built from scratch in a dedicated building which is equipped to the highest standards of operator safety and materials handling.
The CLEANSORB® waste gas abatement system removes hazardous process gases by chemical conversion to stable solids at ambient temperature (chemisorption). No external heating, waste water, or other facilities are required for operation. Hence, the CLEANSORB® system is fully passive, and is permanently on standby, even in the event of a power- or other facilities failure.
30 YEARS! CS CLEAN SYSTEMS CELEBRATE THEIR ANNIVERSARY!
Most international sales partners who had their annual group meeting the day before also took part in the celebration.As representative of the municipality, Mayor Dr. Alexander Greulich addressed the good relations between the community and CS CLEAN SYSTEMS AG.
The next speaker, company founder Dr. Christoph Scholz, had many interesting thing to say about the company’s history.
The CEO of CS CLEAN SYSTEMS AG, Georg Lipperer, finally added an overview of recent activities, the status quo and future prospects.
After that, of course, there was a buffet and drinks. As well as some live music as background for many interesting conversations.
At the end of the party, every guest received a CS beer mug as a souvenir.
- 24.08.2016: CS CLEAN SOLUTIONS delivers Waste Gas Abatement Systems to Fraunhofer ISE PV-TEC research facility for solar cells
- 27.07.2015: F450C Panel at SEMICON West 2015
- 16.06.2015: New Refill Facilities at AB Mandal, Australia
- 10.02.2015: Hidden Costs of Toxic Gas Abatement
- 10.12.2014: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS Waste Gas Abatement System in Mapper E-Beam Lithography Technology
- 15.09.2014: Another Success for Dutch MTB Team
- 08.09.2014: Silicon Europe Taiwan Day at SEMICON Taiwan 2014
- 04.08.2014: EHS Compliance and Safety in Manufacturing: Does Silicon Have Some Catching Up to Do on Gallium Arsenide?
- 09.05.2014: Service Training for our Partners in Taiwan and China
- 26.02.2014: New Sales and Service Partner in Australia
- 08.01.2014: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS conducts a Gas Abatement Workshop for G450C and F450C members
- 16.09.2013: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS AG provides equipment for new clean room facilities at Corial in France
- 05.08.2013: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS joins prestigious F450C consortium for development of next-generation wafer technology
- 28.05.2013: Service Training for our Partners in India and Russia
- 14.12.2012: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS AG receives certification as Known Consignor by the German FAA
- 02.10.2012: CS Clean Systems AG as Gold Sponsor at CS International 2013
- 27.08.2012: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS AG as a Trusted Partner for Exhaust Gas Abatement in Taiwan
- 28.06.2012: PRIMELINE MOCVD Abatement System placed in Chinese Market
- 31.05.2012: Training Session for our Partners in China and Taiwan
- 23.01.2012: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS AG receives AEO Accreditation
- 09.11.2011: AIXTRON receives first of 11 CLEANSORB® Dry Scrubbers for new R&D Centres in Dornkaul and Suzhou
- 03.05.2011: TSMC Again Chooses CLEANSORB Dry Bed Absorbers for New Fab Investments
- 05.01.2011: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS AG launches a customized gas abatement solution for on-site Fluorine Generators dedicated to the Semiconductor
- 13.10.2010: Seminars in Taiwan addressed the environmentally relevant issues of exhaust gas abatement
- 21.09.2010: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS AG signed Distribution Agreement with Zillion Tek Co. Ltd. for P.R. China and strengthens market position
- 14.06.2010: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS presents at IHTESH 2010
- 28.10.2009: New Orders received for Oxford Plasma Technologies RIE and PECVD Systems
- 22.09.2009: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS AG and SIGM PLUS Co. have signed a distribution agreement for Russia
- 01.07.2009: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS AG and AIMIL Ltd. have signed a distribution agreement for India
- 05.09.2008: Fraunhofer Institute orders CLEANSORB Dry Bed Absorber for III-V-on-Si Solar Cell Research
- 26.06.2008: University of Madrid chooses CLEANSORB Dry Bed Absorber for III-V Photovoltaic Research
- 09.06.2008: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS successfully enters the solar cell market with CLEANSORB dry bed absorbers
- 13.09.2007: CS CLEAN SYSTEMS AG signs a Distribution Agreement for Taiwan (ROC) with Zillion Tek Co. Ltd.